My activities 2009 did not only include talking, thinking and writing, but also manifested in real-life activities. I did co-organize the Cologne Commmons Festival and are running the site Netaudio-NRW - a site for Creative Commons Events in the area of North Rhine-Westfalia (NRW) area. I still wait for other people, doing a similar project in other parts of federal states of Germany - or also in other countries. Let's build a network!
Because of Netaudio-NRW I attended many events with Creative Commons music playing, and I can only suggest everyone to do so, too. The vibes and the quality are usually at a very high level. Here are (in addition to the other Top-5 charts) my Top-6 events of 2009:
- Psycoded at Siegen (can't tell, but there was some certain magic)
- Das Blaue Monster, Aachen at the Journey (where I finally joined the FeD e.V.)
- goto80 at Cologne Commons (I am still speechless, especially about the screaming end of the show.. ;) )
- Modularfield at Kolbhallen, Köln 5. We-Ark Netlabelnight at Kunstetage, Köln
- Resisity / Fed e.V. Kickoff Party at Aachen
- Netlabelnights Düsseldorf (as a whole, keep up the things!!)
…unfortunately I still missed so many events, that would be worth it!!
Martin Wisniowski aka 020200