Part of our "Phlow Compilation Series"
Best of Netlabels January 2008 | With "Their Finest Hour Vol. 1" we start our very first free music compilation with netlabel music from all over the globe. We scanned our January-2008-reviews again and combined for you just the very best. Brigitte, Sven and mo. discovered these tunes throughout January 2008. We hope you enjoy this little gold mine of music from netlabels like Corpid, addSensor, aerotone or Camomille and their fine artists.
You can stream the whole compilation via M3U-Playlist. We took extra-care to combine the tunes in a smooth manner. Start Playlist now!
Below all MP3s from our compilations are listed. Just click on the corresponding album to listen, read and download more from the artist. Of course you can download the whole compilation as a ZIP-File: Download "Their Finest Hour - Vol. 1" (ZIP). The artwork was done by mo.
"Bref, une sélection aux petits oignons pour découvrir plein de bonnes choses en téléchargement libre et pour se rendre compte, une fois encore si besoin était, de la qualité proposée par toutes ces petites productions disséminées à travers le monde." (Netlabels Revue)
MP3 Music Download
- "Goodbye Snow, Hello Snow" from Bobby Baby - Loves To Remix Vol. 1
- "Algo Cián" from Crisopa - “Medicamentosa”
- "Energy is For Hendrik" from V.A. - Cycles (Camomille Netlabel)
- "Floripondia" from Cri-Kong - “Hash Oil”
- "The Place" from Superbus
- "Everybody" from Muji Ghostape - “We Need Music”
- "Uplock The Poprock" from V.A. - “One Year & A Day- The 5inch Files”
- "That Smell Of Spring Rain" from "VA - Pantoufle Tagada"
- "L'Anchoiade" from Volfoniq + Disrupt + Bo Marley - “L’Anchoïade”
- "Fashion Arithmetics" from Bluermutt - “Decivilize After Consumption”
- "Kodo" from Le Mépris - “Le Mépris”
- "Outro" from V.A. - “One Year & A Day- The 5inch Files”
About the Author
This article was written on 4.February 2008 by mo.. mo. is a music-lover. The journalist and author from Cologne/Germany enjoys supporting the global netlabel-phenomena. For years he has explored the netlabel underground and has written numerous articles on the free music culture. He is the main-editor behind Phlow. Read more articles written by mo..