Skip Navigation

Masayuki’s Creative Commons Music Netlabel Moments 2009

Netaudio Japan Tunes | Masayuki is the man behind the japanese music weblog Music Forest. Masayuki lives in Kanagawa, Japan near Tokyo. Next to his job working as an engineer everyday he listens and buys music. With his weblog he introduces wonderful music aiming at Japan. Like the years before, we asked Masayuki to represent Japan. But we still don't know if there is a netaudio movement over there... Nevertheless the music is charming, and quite japanese, when I may say so. J-Pop, olé!

Instead of using a picture of himself, we used the first photo he sent us. According to his photo he wrote:

"This picture is my best photograph at Japan in 2009.
Beautiful scenery looks like Beautiful music.

Of course, we can repeatedly listen to MP3 Music.
However, it is once at the moment of a wonderful meeting.

I can feel wonderful music from this photograph.
I can feel wonderful scenery from these music."

Top-5 Songs 2009

Kanji Kinetic - "Densetsu Riddim"

Nutritious & Poolgirl - "No Better Time Than Now (This Isn't the Time)"

Plastika - "Знай!"

quarta330 - "ASUTATA50"

Shako-Pani - "HidaSutetsupo"

Top Netlabels 2009

Best Creative Commons Albums 2009

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 comments

• Thank you very much, Phlow!!! (^-^)v
    much love!!!

but so, it is not the Shako-Pani's "HidaSutetsupo"
    plz re-check the EP's Track01.

Shako-Pani - "HidaSutetsupo"

again, thank you.

Gravatar of masayuki masayuki said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 1:15 am
    Link #1

• exotic collection! very nice, thanks masayuki

Gravatar of Bettina Bettina said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 11:40 am
    Link #2

• [...] Free Charts MP3 Music by Masayuki’s Creative Commons Music Netlabel Moments 2009. [...]

Gravatar of The Centrifuge & Acroplane Clean up on Music Forest’s Netlabels of 2009 | The Centrifuge The Centrifuge & Acroplane Clean up on Music Forest’s Netlabels of 2009 | The Centrifuge said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 3:09 pm
    Link #3

• is it correct now... I mean the mp3? I couldn't read japanese on my computer ;)

Gravatar of mo. mo. said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 3:33 pm
    Link #4

• That was a fascinating listen, with some interesting albums to explore. "Densetsu Riddim" definitely tickled my ears.

音楽をいただきありがとうございました。Masayuki! :)

Gravatar of Catching The Waves Catching The Waves said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 3:35 pm
    Link #5

• outstanding.
    beautiful.
    strange.

thanks a lot for these unique hints!

Gravatar of beadmaze beadmaze said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 5:33 pm
    Link #6

• Many thanks to you, Masayuki! Great taste, I'm enjoying each of your selections. I wasn't familiar with the Japanese netlabel scene, but I will be in the future!

Gravatar of bruce bruce said on
    8. Dec 2009 at 8:00 pm
    Link #7

• Thank You very much!!
    It's good
    It's plastika
    Many thanks to you, Masayuki!

Gravatar of plastika plastika said on
    13. Dec 2009 at 12:50 am
    Link #8

• Great!
    Many thanks, Masayuki!

Gravatar of alex alex said on
    17. Dec 2009 at 10:38 am
    Link #9

• [...] Yes that’s right folks, a lovely 18-track compilation with some of the highlights of The Centrifuge & Acroplane’s roster is coming your way on Monday 21st December. A fitting end to a great year for both labels, celebrating being voted Top 2 netlabels of 2009 by influential Japanese music blog Music Forest’s Mayasuki (via Phlow Magazine). [...]

Gravatar of [CFACP] The Centrifuge and Acroplane present NETAUDIO 2009 Compilation – Released Sunday 20th December 2009 | The Centrifuge [CFACP] The Centrifuge and Acroplane present NETAUDIO 2009 Compilation – Released Sunday 20th December 2009 | The Centrifuge said on
    17. Dec 2009 at 1:54 pm
    Link #10

• Thank you very much, masayuki. I follow the japanese netlabels scene and your blog since a long time
    Your music selection is often interesting...

Gravatar of rajsank rajsank said on
    23. Dec 2009 at 9:31 pm
    Link #11

• So nice! Check out http://www.danosongs.com , my friend Dan got me interested in creative commons music and I am perusing your magazine -- great stuff!

Gravatar of Heidi Howes Heidi Howes said on