Skip Navigation

X – A Free Techno Compilation

Techno Blast | Phlow proudly presents in cooperation with DJ Meeting our first and free creative commons techno compilation. We digged our harddisc and collected the very best from the past and the very best of the presence. The cream on top of our compilation is an exclusive track by Sudio. Sudio remixed one of his tracks and infused even more adrenaline into "Sonic Impact".

Get ready for the next supernova!

"X - A Free Techno Compilation" - Playlist

1. new delhi_fm - "exit peacemaker" (www.derkleinegruenewuerfel.de)
  2. phvsr - "metro" (www.modularfield.net)
  3. samim and michal - "ripop"_(www.archive.org/details/textone)
  4. max cavalerra - "eternity" (www.broque.de)
  5. thompson and kuhl - "heisse luft" (www.digital-diamonds.com)
  6. psychosonic - "brainwaves" (www.zimmer-records.org)
  7. sudio - "sonic impact (shapes of adrenaline edit)" (www.phlow-magazine.com)
  8. dorian knox - "butterfly" (www.audioexit.com)
  9. pero - "bebby" (www.peromusic.com)
  10. surphase and rktic - "tidenhub" (www.thinner.cc)
  11. frank biedermann - "chewbacca" (www.stadtgruenlabel.net)

compiled by Mango Aioli for Phlow

Techno Compilation Download

Download: "X - A Free Techno Compilation" (ZIP)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

About the Author

Phlow-Author Moritz »mo.« Sauer This article was written on 25.December 2010 by Moritz »mo.« Sauer. Moritz »mo.« Sauer is the founder of Phlow-Magazine.com and a true music lover. As a participant and journalist of the free music movement he joined several Netaudio parties in Europe including Netaudio Nürnberg, Netaudio Barcelona, Netaudio London or Netaudio Bern. Read more articles written by .

14 comments

• What do you think? yo. nice tracks. some of my favorites in here ;)

Gravatar of psycoded psycoded said on
    25. Apr 2010 at 9:48 pm
    Link #1

• thanks psycoded for your help with this one :)

Gravatar of mo. mo. said on
    25. Apr 2010 at 11:45 pm
    Link #2

• [...] well, opening huge rooms of pure sound and solid drive. Don’t miss that experience. Go to the compilation-site or download .zip (155 [...]

Gravatar of Free Techno Music (Creative Commons) | Digital Tools Free Techno Music (Creative Commons) | Digital Tools said on
    26. Apr 2010 at 12:33 am
    Link #3

• Explosive stuff. Reminded me, that music is about (to) change.

Gravatar of 020200 020200 said on
    26. Apr 2010 at 12:34 am
    Link #4

• I like it. Some of em older, some of em i didnt know. All in all i must say it's a bit too much of a strecht inbetween hard and soft ones. It will fill up the holes on my collection. It's on my harddrive anoying my colleagues NOW

Gravatar of Sebs Sebs said on
    26. Apr 2010 at 2:54 pm
    Link #5

• What do you think? ah btw. you're wrong with the psychosonic-artistpage.. its this one: http://www.myspace.com/psychosonic

Gravatar of psycoded psycoded said on
    27. Apr 2010 at 2:38 pm
    Link #6

• [...] http://www.phlow-magazine.com [...]

Gravatar of phlow | V.A. – X – A Free Techno Compilation | INQ Mag / Monographic Podcast | A Netaudio Resource phlow | V.A. – X – A Free Techno Compilation | INQ Mag / Monographic Podcast | A Netaudio Resource said on
    27. Apr 2010 at 3:27 pm
    Link #7

• corrected :)

Gravatar of mo. mo. said on
    27. Apr 2010 at 8:54 pm
    Link #8

• The stand out track for me is Heisse Luft... hipnotic quality..

Gravatar of Technikal Technikal said on
    2. May 2010 at 8:00 pm
    Link #9

• Enjoyable stuff.

Gravatar of Suecae Suecae said on
    8. May 2010 at 3:31 pm
    Link #10

• [...] Links: Phlow Magazine Website DJ Meeting Official Website Permalink Posted on June 4, 2010 at 8:00 AM < [...]

Gravatar of X – A Free Techno Compilation Album from Phlow Magazine | FrostClick.com X – A Free Techno Compilation Album from Phlow Magazine | FrostClick.com said on
    4. Jun 2010 at 2:01 pm
    Link #11

• I really enjoy running to this compilation! The drive and hypnotic feeling is perfect for long distance running. My brain goes into a meditative state and my legs get the energy needed to keep on going. Highly recommended download!

Gravatar of JK JK said on
    15. Oct 2010 at 9:16 pm
    Link #12

• Explosive stuff. Reminded me, that music is about (to) change.

Gravatar of Kim William Kim William said on